We are pleased to announce we will be running a part-time PPL theory ground-school over 5 weekends starting on Saturday 27th February. This is ideally suited for anyone who is currently training for their PPL and hasn’t completed the PPL theory ground-school yet. The course will be delivered completely online through Zoom. We are offering a special deal – the first 30 people who sign up for the course will receive it at a discounted price of €999.
The subjects covered during the course include:
- Principles Of Flight
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Operational Procedures
- Human Performance & Limitations
- Air Law
The dates of the part-time PPL theory ground-school are:
- Saturday 27th + Sunday 28th February (9am-3.30pm)
- Saturday 6th + Sunday 7th of March (9am-3.30pm)
- Saturday 13th + Sunday 14th March (9am-3.30pm)
- Saturday 20th + Sunday 21st March (9am-3.30pm)
- Saturday 27th + Sunday 28th March (9am-3.30pm)
If you would like more information or would like to reserve your place, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 021 4888737 #1 and we’d be glad to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!