A UNESCO world heritage site and one of the most remote monastic settlements in Europe is the destination for this scenic flight, known as the star of the Wild Atlantic Way. Skellig Michael and Little Skellig are world famous, Skellig Michael is the filming location for Star Wars and was awarded UNESCO status as an outstanding example , of a preserved early Medieval monastic settlement. The journey to and back from the Skelligs is just as impressive as your final destination, be ready for plenty of WOW moments, as you navigate over beautiful and magical locations in West Cork and Kerry including the Gearagh, Kenmare Bay, Caherdaniel and the Ring of Kerry.
Price: €170 per person based on 3 people sharing (€510 per scenic experience)
Duration: Approximately 60 minutes
Aircraft: Diamond DA42 Twin Star (4 seater)
Maximum passengers: 3
Terms & Conditions:
- The full cost of this scenic flight is €510 which must be paid in full in order for the flight to proceed, whether one or all 3 seats are occupied.
- Vouchers are valid for 60 months (5 years) from date of purchase.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and must be used before the expiry date.
- Advanced booking is essential. When booking please quote your reference number.
- A voucher must be presented when you attend AFTA for your flight experience, or you will not be able to proceed.
- AFTA reserve the right to postpone any flight experience due to unforeseen circumstances, including adverse weather conditions & aircraft maintenance. Your gift experience will be rescheduled.
- In the event of having to postpone/cancel your booking, please notify AFTA at least 48 hours prior to booking, or your booking will become invalid.
- Non-attendance for a booking will result in your experience becoming invalid.
- The stated duration of a flight is a guide only may differ from time to time. Exact timing can depend on weather, season and ATC capacities. All photos used in AFTA promotional material are only intended to give a general idea of the experience.
- All occupants must be able to enter and exit the aircraft unassisted.
- Passengers under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers under 10 years old must not occupy the front seat.
- The combined total weight of all occupants must not exceed 225Kg
- Any passenger over 200 cm (6’6”) tall will be assessed for safe and comfortable accommodation in the aircraft.
- The pilot’s decision is final in any of the above matters.
- A waiver must be signed on arrival by both participants and non-participants, stating that they attend or participate entirely at their own risk and will not hold AFTA or individuals responsible in the event of injury.
- As instructed by An Garda Siochana Immigration Department, all those who wish to access the secure airport perimeter must provide photo ID, e.g. a passport.
- You agree to indemnify AFTA against any claims, liabilities, damages, expensed and legal fees arising out of use of an AFTA site.
- Disorderly conduct, consumption of alcohol or any illegal substance is strictly prohibited on the day and will result in cancellation.
- All data is used in accordance with the General Data Protection Act
- AFTA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.