Due to continued expansion, AFTA are inviting all AFTA graduates including students that will graduate within the next 3 months to apply to join the flight instructor team.
Successful applicants will be offered 50% sponsorship towards their flight instructor course and on successful completion of training they will be offered a full time junior flight instructor position.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Atlantic Flight Training Academy are recruiting for full-time flight instructors. We are looking for both inexperienced as well as experienced Flight Instructors. AFTA operate a large fleet of G1000, R and S Cessna 172 aircraft and Piper PA34 aircraft training domestic and international cadets for some of the world’s largest airlines.
We provide our Junior Flight Instructors with a clear and consistent career path as there is room to grow and progress to Intermediate & Senior Flight Instructors within AFTA. In addition to this, after the successful completion of 2 year’s service with us, because of the experience you will gain as an instructor here, you will be given the opportunity to fast track to Senior First Officer within one of our partner airlines.
- Flight, flight simulation and Ground tuition – Delivering instruction to students and completing the associated paperwork and record keeping.
- Monitoring student progress, carrying out student reviews, providing constructive feedback, making sure flying standards are adhered to and being available if an issue arises.
- Ensuring that training is conducted in accordance with the approved syllabi.
- Maintaining a proactive approach to Health & Safety and acting upon any safety information or instructions in relation to flight operations and regulations as advised by the IAA and AFTA HT.
- Ensuring that student welfare and discipline is monitored at all times.
- Having a cheerful, authoritative, skilful manner and leading by example in both dress and behaviour
- Maintaining full and accountable records for AFTA management.
- Ensuring that all company policies, procedures and manuals and statutory regulations are being adhered to.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES / QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of CPL/MEIR FI (A) is required,
- CRI (A) IRI (A) is an advantage for more Senior positions
- ICAO English level 5 or 6
- Current Medical Certificate & EASA Licence
- EU Work permit
- Strong problem-solving skills and works well under pressure
- Flexible approach with a student / customer-oriented outlook
- Ability to get on with and inspire young pilots, giving recognition for good work.
- Strong Communications skills with a natural ability to actively listen as well as speak and demonstrate clearly
- Highly organized and disciplined with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with efficient work methods required with analytical & problem solving skills a distinct advantage
We are always on the lookout for talent to join us at Team AFTA.
AFTA operate a large fleet of G1000, R and S Cessna 172 aircraft and Piper PA34 aircraft training domestic and international cadets for some of the world’s largest airlines.
If you think you have what it takes to become one of us we’d love to hear from you.