The Multi Crew Co-Operation course is an integral part of your flight training and essential in order to fly as an airline crew member in a multi-pilot aircraft. The course emphasizes the development of communicative skills applicable to working in a multi-crew environment.
AFTA’s MCC training is to optimise the development of non-technical skills applicable to working in a multi crew environment. The training emphasises the in-cockpit communication, division of tasks and use of checklists during normal, abnormal and emergency conditions.
AFTA’s MCC simulator is the most advanced type specific jet available and is full replica flight deck of the Boeing 737-800. It features:
- Flight management system (FMS) and full autopilot, flight director and auto throttle
- All aircraft systems (hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics etc.)
- Realistic aerodynamic flight model based on the Boeing aircraft manufacturer data package
- High definition wrap around panoramic visuals
- Full climate control for cabin and flight deck